Build Your Kickass Practice!

Proven solutions to perfect your bookkeeping and accounting practice.

Next session runs July 20 – August 24, 2017.

Registration is open!

Build the practice of your dreams!

  • Increase your month-to-month revenue.
    Simplify your billing
  • Better manage your workflow.
    Gain more time to work from anywhere
  • Boost your “sticky” factor
    Offer clients exactly what they need
  • Work with only the clients you love
    Better clients and more of them.
  • Get our proven tools
    Run your practice and market your business better

READY TO START KICKING ASS IN YOUR PRACTICE?

Then let’s DO THIS!

STACYK ACADEMY

Next session runs July 20 – August 24, 2017.

Sign up!

If you’re a consultant, accountant or bookkeeper (ProAdvisor or not) that wants to:

1. Grow your business and
2. Use technology to simplify your life
3. Have the practice of your dreams
 
Build Your Kickass Practice is for you!

STACYK ACADEMY AIMS TO DELIVER!

}

Need more time? We’ll give you step-by-step lessons to improve your workflow, become more efficient and make more money.

Proven tools, techniques, “how-to” guides and templates you can use to grow your business right away.

w

Weekly Q&A sessions, where you and your fellow classmates can ask detailed questions, share progress and get Stacy’s undivided attention. (Build Your Kickass Practice attendees only).

STACYK ACADEMY DETAILS

Live, 1-hour webinars, plus weekly open office hours where we discuss any topic relating to your practice. Recordings available.

week-1

Perfecting Your Practice – Find Your Jam

 

Tools Included:

  • Action Plan – Your Dream Client: Lock in on Your Target Market
  • QBDT to QBO Conversion Checklists
  • Attorney created Engagement letter
  • Attorney created NDA/Confidentiality agreement

week-2

QuickReview™ Sales Funnel

 

Tools Included:

  • QuickReview™ Checklist
  • Sample QuickReview™ Report

week-3

Base+ Pricing Structure

 

Tools Included:

  • Base+ Billing Outline
  • Schedule of Practice Services

week-4

Workflow Management

 

Tools Included:

  • Workflow Analysis Worksheet Software
  • Decision Matrix If/Then Tool

week-5

Learn to Prioritize with Client Scoring

 

Tools Included:

  • Client Scoring Matrix
  • Client Disengagement Letter

week-6

Social Media 101 for Accounting Pros

 

Tools Included:

  • Basics of Social Media Management Tools

DON’T MISS OUT!

Monthly Revenue

Increase your revenue, month-to-month, and simplify your billing.

Improved workflow

Manage your workflow so you’ll have more time and the ability to work from anywhere.

Love your clients

Work with only the clients you love and find more of them.

Offer exactly what your clients need

Boost your “sticky” factor by offering clients exactly what they need.

TESTIMONIALS

But I saw that you were going to be actually sharing your QuickReview & pricing information with us and I thought “I have to do this- maybe this will help me finally finish building our system”. Turns out I’m doing 85% of the same things that you are, but that remaining 15% is exactly what my questions were…how do I prevent crappy clients? How the heck do I handle billing for QBO apps? WTH can i do with this scope creep?

Your series is addressing every hole I had. THANK YOU. This business is my retirement stream. At 42 years old, after 21 years with United Airlines, my pension plan was cancelled. This business IS now my retirement plan. Thanks to your openness in sharing your path to success, I think we are going to be fine!

Kim Hornsby

Singletrack Bookkeeping

I absolutely love SKA! I am learning a lot. More importantly meeting some great people and always feel motivated and excited about my business again after each week. Thank you!!

Carolyn Franjko

MJ Business & Solutions

STACYK ACADEMY

The whole enchilada, and instruction too!
$1295
  • Engagement letter
  • Needs analysis tool
  • Schedule of Practice Services
  • QuickReview™ Checklist
  • Cloud-based accounting practice technical documents
  • Cloud-based accounting practices tips and hints
  • Base+ Billing structure
  • Client Scoring Matrix
  • Private, online forum
  • Weekly webinars with step-by-step instruction
  • Live Q&A sessions with Stacy
Sign Up!

READY TO START KICKING ASS IN YOUR PRACTICE?

Then let’s DO THIS!

STACYK ACADEMY

Next session runs July 20 – August 24, 2017.

Sign up!